Incredible Interiors | Area Manager
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Highest Quality Company
- Warm and Nurturing Environments
- Amazing Salary
We are seeking a highly skilled Area Manager who knows how to lead teams to success in a naturally warming and nurturing style.
Ideally you will have managed around ten sites previously, and your love for style, flair and quality is obvious for all to see. You will have proven success within team development and you know how to drive results within each individual store.
To be considered for this role, you will possess senior regional management experience within a high turnover yet consultative environment. Your demonstrated knowledge and passion for household accessories is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising and executing a strategic plan for performance
- Managing the P&L
- KPI's including account card performance
- Leading and developing retail teams
- Managing outstanding customer service
- Understanding the local region including the competition
- Managing and overseeing HR issues
- Managing all of the promotional activity
You will have
- Strong business acumen
- 3-5 years Area Management experience
- Strong mature management style
- Experience working with premium product
- Proven ability to grow sales
- A competitive salary
- Great incentives and bonuses
- Excellent staff discount
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for an iconic brand who will support you in your career
If you are looking for your next move, and you have luxury product experience - send your resume today or for more information call Ariana for a confidential chat on 07 3214 3999.