Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a team of up to 15 people
- Large format and high volume showroom
- Competitive salary and generous product discount
Do you love to make your home a beautiful and serene yet inviting place? Do you have an eye for detail for all things interiors? Are you a born retailer with a passion for your craft? If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you today!
Our client is an established Australian retailer who specialise in creating beautiful products for the home. For everything from things to protect and dress your bed, as well as special pieces to fill every room of your house, you wont be disappointed with their product range.
I am on the lookout for an experienced Store Manager to hit the ground running at their beautiful Woden showroom
You Will Have
- Experience in leading a team of at least 10 people
- High volume experience - outlet or big box will be highly regarded
- A passion for homewares and beautiful things would be advantageous
- Team development and performance management experience
- Current drivers license and own vehicle essential
- Ability to work during peak retail periods - block out period is June/July, December and first 2 weeks of January
- Be used to working towards KPIs and budgets
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary of $50,000+Super (negotiable with experience)
- Growth and development. This is a passion in this business!
- 60% product discount
- Annual leadership conference in the Gold Coast
- Tuesday to Saturday roster - Reclaim your work/life balance!
Take control of your future and love what you do! APPLY NOW or call Lara on (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential discussion today!