Assistant Store Manager | Belrose | Interiors and Decor
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Assist in managing a large team
- Work for a 100% Australian owned and operated company
- Put your interest in home decor to use
About the Company
Our client is a 100% Australian owned and operated business with 59 stores nationally and growing! This business values integrity above all else – integrity in the way they operate and integrity in the quality of their products. They have a huge range and aim to cater for all Australian families helping their customers turn their house into a home. They are experts in their field and ensure that the people who are their face of their brand are also trained to be experts in their field. This company is all about inspiring beauty, style and function.
I am looking for an experienced Assistant manager with a keen interest in interiors and homewares. You will work closely with the fantastic Store Manager to ensure operational excellence and drive sales and KPI achievement amongst the whole store team. You will be responsible for ensuring the perfect presentation of this large format store so you won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in there to get the job done.
You Will Need
- Experience as a manager in a retail environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Be physically fit – you will be required to manage large amounts of stock and merchandising
- Be proactive and able to show initiative
- Salary of $48K + Super
- Generous product discounts
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Set roster – work life balance!