Store Manager | Premium Large Format | South Coast | $80K + Super + Bonus
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- LARGE FORMAT - Lead a team of up to 25 people+
- Growth and career progression
- $80 - $100K + Super + bonus
Our client has been in the Australian market for over 50 years, specialising in global premium liquor, with over 4000 different wines, local, imported, old and rare - they cater for all tastes! Offering more varieties of craft and imported beers and spirits than any competitor they are driven on providing outstanding product and customer service.
They have revolutionised their category and are continually growing and evolving as a business. The people who work for this company are passionate about the brand and the culture within the business. Due to their ongoing expansion they currently have a vacancy for an experienced and like-minded retail manager to join their business.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for leading and driving a large team of approximately 25+. You will be responsible for all aspects of your business including driving revenue and profit, local brand presence and full operational management of your store.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- Experience in leading large teams in a big box environment within a fast paced environment
- Passion for building market-leading teams and succession planning
- Strong business acumen including strategic vision and full industry knowledge and awareness
- Understanding of WHS standards and procedures
- Exceptional store presentation standards
- Knowledge of visual merchandising and stock control
- Profit and Loss understanding and experience
- Be part of a dynamic retailer who are the best in their field
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE average salary package including base salary and generous bonus structure
- $80K (negotiable) + super + BONUS
- Work for a company invested in your personal growth and succession