Assistant Store Manager | Retail
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Upto $50k package + Super + Bonuses
- Sunday to Thursday Roster
- Full training provided
This is an Australian home wares brand that was established 50 years ago. They are all about quality and bringing beautiful design to the home. They are a household name and apart of Australian home life since 1967.
To provide a fun and exciting team environment with a passion for home wares. Assist in leading your team to provide outstanding customer service, exceed KPI's and develop your team to success. Amazing work life balance with ongoing training and support.
You will have:
- Have previous Assistant Store Management experience
- Managed store budgets and rosters
- Coach and develop your team to success
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service at all times
- Excelling with targets and KPIs
- Leading the team in Visual Merchandising
- Effective high level of stock management
- High level of productivity
- Ability to get results through leading by example
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join to join a dynamic home wear retailer.
- Get involved in a great team culture and timeless home wares
- Full training provided.