Store Manager | Medium Format WA Based Business
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This organisation offers it all - extensive specialty product range, enviable company culture and a generous salary package. Get your career going with this exciting, challenging and rare Store Managment role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and coaching your team to meet store sales targets and KPI's
- High standards of merchandise presentation
- Ability to run in store promotional activities and events
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities through effective time management
- Managing profit margin, stock control and wages
- Strong customer focus and excellence in delivering service standards
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate your team
- A proven track record in meeting KPIs and business targets
- Experience in end to end stock management processes
As a true retail professional, you will be jumping at the chance to get on-board with this exciting career opportunity. Take your career to the next level and get recognized and rewarded for your hard work!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara on 08 6365 0059