Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Use your leadership skills to assist in leading a large team
- Real succession planning and training opportunities on offer
- Free Parking!
About the Company
A business who value integrity above all else - integrity in the way that they operate and integrity in the quality of their products. Sound too good to be true? It's not! Our client is a 100% Australian owned and operated business with 59 stores nationally and growing! You would be surrounding yourself with a huge and beautiful range of products - from luxurious to basic, which will serve to make any room in any home a beautiful living space. They aim to cater for all Australian families working on any budget. They are experts in their field and ensure that the people who are the face of their brand are also trained to be experts in their field. This company is all about inspiring beauty, style and function.
I am looking for an experienced Assistant Manager. If you have an interest in interiors and homewares this will definitely work in your favour! You will work closely with the fantastic Store Manager to ensure operational excellence and drive sales and KPI achievement among the whole store team. You will be responsible for ensuring the perfect presentation of this large format store, so you won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in there to get the job done.
You Will Need
- Experience as a manager in a retail environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Be physically fit – you will be required to manage large amounts of stock and merchandising
- Be proactive and able to show initiative
- Salary of $48K + Super
- Generous product discounts
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Set roster – work life balance!