Retail Assistant Manager - WODEN
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Exciting career progression
- Generous Employee Discounts - 60% off
- Work with passionate and creative people in a fun and dynamic environment
About the Company.
Our client is a 100% Australian owned and operated business with 59 stores nationally and growing! This business values integrity above all else – integrity in the way they operate and integrity in the quality of their products. They have a huge range and aim to cater for all Australian families helping their customers turn their house into a home. They are experts in their field and ensure that the people who are their face of their brand are also trained to be experts in their field. This company is all about inspiring beauty, style and function.
Assistant Store Manager.
Prior experience at retail (and preferably in home linens), with a flair in home fashion and colour would be an advantage.
Regular lifting is involved requiring a reasonable level of physical fitness.
The position available is a full time position for 38hrs per week. The successful applicant must be available to work Thursday evenings, Saturday and/or Sunday as part of the regular working week.
The person we are looking for would.
- Have previous supervisory experience of teams of up to 15 staff
- Show outstanding customer service skills
- Be used to a large format retail store
- Experience or interest in Homewares and Linens is advantageous
- Dedicated, team player
- Good POS and computer skills
- Passion and enthusiasms
- Current Driver’s License and vehicle to perform banking and postal duties when required (Essential)
- 60% off RRP on Pillow Talk products after qualifying period
- Full week of Managerial training offered in Queensland at our Training academy store*Flights, transfers, accommodation and a meal allowance is provided
- Annual Leadership invitation – Gold Coast 7-9th November
- Access to our state of the art Online LMS training portal
- Long term career pathways / career progression opportunities
- Part of a successful, privately owned and operated Australian business