Store Manager | Belrose | New Store Opening
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Minimum 5 years Store Management experience
- Free Parking!
- Belrose Flagship Super Store opening soon!
Our client is a market leading retailer throughout Australia and New Zealand. They are synonymous with personal care, style and grooming. This is a growing business which is evident in the fact that they are currently opening two new stores in NSW alone. They have never closed a store and they are ASX listed. 80% of their vacancies are filled internally which is a testament to their philosophy of promoting from within.
They are opening a new Super Store in Belrose and are looking for a strong business manager to lead the team and to drive success.
- Manage a large team with KPI and target performance
- Maintain high product knowledge at all times - your customers will be looking to you to provide expert advice so it is important that you are confident in advising them
- Manage P&L of the business in order to drive profitability
- Stock management - due to the scale of this store you will need to have great attention to detail in order to maintain and manage your stock holding
- Maintain high standards in visual merchandising to ensure that the store appearance is always perfect
- You have superior personal presentation standards - your product is all about style, grooming and appearance so its important you can not only talk the talk, but you also walk the walk!
- Minimum 5 years as a Retail Store Manager
- Very high customer service and sales skills
- Inventory control and management skills
- Visual merchandising ability - great attention to detail
- High business acumen with full understanding of P&L
- You aren't afraid to show initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs including excel, word, powerpoint, and have an understanding of communicating via email
- Highly competitive salary package of up to $60K+Super and KPI driven bonus
- Very generous staff discount (virtually cost price!)
- Industry leading training
- Awesome career growth opportunities
- Work for an ASX listed company
- Job security - this business have never closed a store!