Boutique Manager | Prestige & Luxurious Jewellery | Brisbane CBD
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Do you thrive on exceeding sales targets?
- Are you goal oriented?
- Strong in building relationships with customers?
About the Company
Positioned in the high-end retail chain, the company is well-known in producing quality, revolutionized and appealing jewellery pieces that transmits a sensation of power in the eyes of the consumer. Maintaining its luxury brand status, overtime the company has brought modernization to it's jewellery pieces which makes their brand distinct from its competitors.
Reporting to the NationalRetail Manager, your role as a Boutique Manager include:
- Achieve sales budget and diversification targets
- Ensure that both your own personal sales contribution and that of your team meet and exceed performance goals set
- Managing and motivating team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Mentor, train, develop, and retain team
- Maximize sales potential by coaching team behaviours on the sales floor
- Clienteling: ensure team are collecting relevant customer data to assist in relationship building and using data to tailor future, personalized shopping experiences
- Develop and review the team's performance goals
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to stimulate sales growth
- P&L management including monitoring and controlling boutique business expenses to improve results
- Manage operational execution and ensure team is adhering to company policies and procedures
- Ensure loss prevention policies and practices are being followed
- MUST HAVE a strong 3-5 years retail management experience in luxury goods/accessories/jewellery
- MUST BE extremely sales focused and strives to exceed sales targets
- Managed a team size of 5-10 staff
- Strong leadership and the ability to motivate others, build strong internal and external relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately to maximize business results
- Have the ability to inspire trust and integrity in your team members
- Have superior communication skills in both written and verbal
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Thorough and efficient with detailed operational and organisation standards
- Have a goal oriented approached; show initiative; be a problem-solver
- Highly customer oriented and focus strongly on maintaining clientele base
- High level of etiquette – business and social
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.