Store Manager | Skincare & Beauty | Civic
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
Over the past 25+years, the company has successfully created a brand with a vision of creating a pure and natural skin care, based on ancient arts of alchemy, herbal medicine and homeopathy. Internationally known for its environmentally friendly products, the company has continued to make vast improvements in their products which caters for all skin types with their specific skin treatments for their customers.
About the Role
As a Store Manager, you will vanquish the role by growing and increasing sales, and progress, develop and inspire people while building a loyal customer base. You will sustain high professional standards in store while establishing and developing all store initiatives to meet and exceed sales targets. Most importantly, the business always strives to create a truly memorable customer experience which makes our brand unique to our competitors.
You will be a genuine, customer focused, results driven, passionate and a self-motivated Manager, who must have:
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Skin care/Cosmetics experience highly valued
- Extensive retail sales experience in a face to face environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team.
- Proven track record of growing and managing a business.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a high-performance team through effective coaching, mentoring and leading by example.
- A proven record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to analyse financial information and reporting.
- Effective communication skills and self-management.
- Stock management and inventory control experience.
- A solid understanding of team rostering and wage analysis.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Training and development for your growth
- A supportive team environment
- Sales incentives and discount
- Progression and growth within our nationally expanding business
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.