Assistant Store Manager | Bedding & Homewares | Woden
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- DO YOU have a strong sales background?
- ARE YOU very customer focused?
- CAN YOU lead a team to succeed?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With a 40 year successful Australian story, the business had started off from a small store and to now with an astonishing 59 stores across Australia. The business is family owned and operated retail business, and is strongly focused in bringing a very personal and friendly experience to the community. The products are high fashion and high quality, with great price points, and the team is committed to designing, sourcing and delivering the best styles to customers.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, HANDS ON Assistant Store Manager to drive sales and be part of the successful managerial team.
To be successful in the role:
- 2 YEARS MINIMUM retail store management experience in a high volume/fast paced/homewares environment
- An interest or experience in home linens or a flair for colour
- STRONG sales ability to generate repeat business
- An AUTHENTIC passion for retail
- A COMMITMENT to providing EXCELLENT customer service
- Experience with staff management and the ability to be a HANDS ON team leader and to lead by example in all aspects
- Excellent and STRONG communication skills in all situations
- Stock management experience
- A desire to learn and to develop new skills
WHAT’S THE OFFER
- Long term career opportunities for progression
- Inspiring and compassionate work environment
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to be apart of a successful company!
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.