Assistant Store Manager | Streetwear Fashion & Footwear | Toowoomba
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: QLD Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Are you a trend setter and a trend follower?!
- Do you have a passion to drive sales and go above and beyond?!
About the Company
The brand is rapidly increasing and developing with stores based in over 70 locations within the Australia. They providing an extensive collection of iconic global brands to their growing streetwear market. The brand values “THE ABILITY TO CREATE YOUR OWN STYLE” attitude and pride themselves in ranging the latest and greatest apparel and footwear.
About the Role
- Assist and support the Store Manager in meeting or exceeding assigned sales plans and target metric objectives
- Collaborate with Store Manager to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI’s
- Ensure customer interaction and standard are in accordance to company expectations
- Ensure consistent execution of company’s marketing and visual presentation
- Trains staff on how to drive sales to fullest potential through continued development on product knowledge, customer service standards and visual presentation
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures at all times followed and report any concerns to senior management
- Work proactively with Store Manager to develop solutions to decrease losses and shrink
- Minimum 2+ years management experience
- “CAN-DO” attitude with a “HANDS-ON” approach
- Ability to Nurture and develop a team environment
- Constantly developing all team members for future growth and personal development
- A passion for customer service
- Strong attention to detail coupled with high standards
- Strong collaboration, delegation & follow-up skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.