Assistant Manager - Part time - Womens Fashion
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: QLD Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive Salary Package
- Discounts + Bonus - 50% Staff Discount
- Rotating Roster - Every Second Weekend Off
My client is a prestigious lifestyle brand that is both aspirational and affordable. They offer a massive range of designer sleepwear, daywear, homewares and giftware. From small beginnings in Melbourne this company has grown from strength to strength over the past 25 years, now having 50 boutique locations across Australia. They are part of a 7 brand multinational company, which opens up huge opportunities.
An exciting Part time Assistant Store Manager role has opened at their Flagship store. To be successful you will need to be a motivated and driven Manager with the desire to develop your team and coach them all into becoming leaders!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Previous fashion retail store management experience
- Proven experience in building, managing and coaching a team
- Ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI & shrinkage targets
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
This role offers all that an Assistant Store Manager position can be and more! Not only will you receive all the perks mentioned but also ongoing training and development. Maximise your potential while working with this sought after company!
If you think you have the above skill plus more, what are you waiting for?!! Either contact Ben (07) 3214 3902 for a confidential discussion or click the apply link below.