Store Manager - First Store in Tasmania - Great Work Culture
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Retailer
- Exclusive to Retailworld Recourcing
- CDB Flagship Location
Few clothing brands keep up with the latest fashion, are of high quality and yet, affordable. It is probably the amalgamation of all these qualities that helped my client become the go-to global fashion brand for everyone. They are recognised for outstanding quality, exceptional customer service and great value across their entire Womenswear, Menswear and Kidswear range.
There is an exciting opportunity for various manager's to join their team. We are searching for successful retailers with a background in fashion, someone who is extremely sales driven and has the ability to influence and deliver results.
The ideal candidates will have:
• Prior fashion management experience of at least 3 years
• A dynamic and inclusive, hands on management style
• A proven ability to coach and develop a team of 30 +
• Exceptional customer service focus
• Outstanding communication skills
• The ability to earn the trust of loyal customers
• A desire for continuous improvement
In return you will receive:
• A competitive salary package
• Monthly incentives
• Generous clothing discounts
• Opportunity to progress your career through coaching and ongoing development
If you are looking for a company that offers support and recognition, coupled with a fun working environment, then this is the role for you!
Do you have the above skills plus more, what are you waiting for?!! Either contact Ben (07) 3214 3902 for a confidential discussion or click the apply link below to register your interest.
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency, we deal with Retail Management; from shopfront to executive level roles. As a candidate, you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: