Assistant Store Manager | International Apparel
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Globally Recgonised Brand
- Castle Hill Location
- One Weekend Off EVERY Three
Our client is one of the largest international fashion companies, showcasing global trends for men, women and kids.
With over 500 stores across seven countries – the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, and now in Australia with 38 locations across the east coast. This brand is quickly cementing as an international favourite and growing rapidly across Sydney.
We are searching for a talented Assistant Store Manager for their high performing Top Ryde store.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales and service in this fashion forward brand. Implementing strategies and success training to drive the business to new heights during the huge growth in stores.
What you will get:
- INCREDIBLE salary + super
- Incredible growth and training - Springboard to new heights
- Full business ownership
- High performing and supportive team
- Rotating roster - ONE weekend off every 3 weeks!!
- Work for an international retailer who are in a serious growth phase!
- High experience in managing a team of 15+
- High volume fashion apparel is essential
- Success in store development and team training
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Ability to lead from the front
- Outlet or Large Format experience is highly regarded