VISUAL MERCHANDISER | H&M & RETAILWORLD EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
The international super brand H&M has exploded into the Australian market and is gaining momentum as a premium employer of retails top talent. Their latest collaboration with International designers cause worldwide frenzy's selling out in hours and their store openings smash records!
The next step of the H&M domination is here. We are on the hunt for Visual Merchandisers at the top of their game, looking to add an international powerhouse to their experience.
As a Visual Merchandiser for H&M you will be responsible for executing in-store VM guidelines and presenting the product in an inviting and exciting way in order to maximise customer satisfaction and sales.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum one year experience Visual Merchandising in a volume driven environment
- Ability to be proactive to drive sales and in store experience
- Ability to prioritise task execution based on business need
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and product discounts
- Career progression with internal succession planning
- The opportunity to be involved in events and high profile celebrity partnerships