H&M Opening Soon - Innovative and Energetic Visuals Needed Now!!!
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Brand New Hobart Store - Opening Soon
- Amazing Career Progression Opportunities
- A very attractive salary package and benefits
They are leaders in global fashion trends at affordable pricing, H&M come from a long history dating back to humble beginnings in Sweden in 1947. Since those beginnings, H&M has now evolved into one of the largest fashion empires in the world.
Now over 2,900 stores, in more than 40 countries, H&M employs more than 104,000 team members. The H&M team members do not fit a mould, each are unique, individual and ultimately humble personalities all working towards a common goal where looking after people and our planet is part of their daily work.
Reporting to the VM Manager you and your team will take full ownership of the Visual Merchandising for the brand new Hobart Store. Your creativity and flawless execution skills will see you succeed in this role. A strong understanding of implementing national or global briefs yet having the creativity to adapt when required is essential.
To nail this role:
You will need to be a natural leader even though you will not manage a team. We want someone who is hands on and leads from the front line and who is humble enough to think that no job in the store is beneath them.
Whilst it is a preference that you come from a large format retail environment this is not essential. We are looking for the right cultural fit to be the H&M ambassador and bring the company values to life in Australia. A flair for fashion however is imperative.
• Have a minimum 1-2 years of Retail VM merch. experience
• Execute according to guidelines
• Experience with large floor moves
• Ideally come from large format \ high volume retailers
• Experience working in a large team
• Deco understanding - building window set ups and mannequin placements
• International trend and fashion knowledge
• KPI experience
What's in it for you?
• Amazing career progression
• Best industry training
• A very attractive salary package and benefits
We are also recruiting for Store Manager, Department Managers and Cash Office Supervisors....Click APPLY if you are interested. Interviews happening next week....so BE QUICK!!!
If this sounds like you Apply Now. Interviews are happening early next week, don't miss out! Any questions please call Ben on (07) 3214 3902