Looking for your next adventure? Retail Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Do you love the outdoors, camping, travelling and exploring? Then this role may be perfect for you. My client is a well-established Australian and New Zealand Brand catering to all things adventure. They use an extensive training program to make sure all of their managers succeed in their roles and enjoy the same benefits as their office staff employees.
To be successful for this fantastic role we require you to:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop your teams passion to drive sales and provide world class service.
- Bring to life our visual merchandising vision.
- Have competence in all aspects of store operations; point of sale, stock. control, cash handling, security and store presentation.
- Demonstrate expert product knowledge.
- Maximise sales and profit achievements through exceptional leadership.
- Thrive in a busy environment with a genuine passion for our products.
- Effectively recruit and drive succession planning within your store.
- Be welcomed and supported on a daily basis by a strong team determined to see you succeed.
- Have the chance to work with a group of proactive individuals that help everyday people to live their dream of travel and adventure.
- Not only have the opportunity to sell a well-known and trusted brand but work for a company where the products you sell are designed in-house by our fantastic Product team.
- Competitive remuneration including bonuses and generous staff discounts
- Genuine career opportunities.
- Training and development opportunities, including detailed product training and practical in-store learning experiences.
If this sounds like you and you want to share with us your latest adventure please apply or call the below number for a confidential chat.