3rd in Charge | Manchester & Homewares | Warringah Area
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Casual
Live in the Warringah area and want to work close to home with a progressive brand? This casual role is the entry level leadership opportunity that has the casual appeal of working 30 to 38 hours per week. With sales and coaching the primary responsibility your prior supervisory experience will see you successful and progressing into higher roles in no time.
What is it?
- Selling bedding manchester and homeware products
- Leading by example and driving a proactive team
- Continue to keep morale high and provide a positive culture
- Achieve your personal sales targets and KPI's with your team
- Have an authentic and energetic mature personality
- Assist leadership in completing banking duties
- Keep your personal presentation polished
- Proactively work to exceed your targets and KPI's
- Have clear and consistent communication
- Have an exceptional regard for customer service
- Be available to work Monday to Sunday
- $26+ p/hr + Super + Penalty Rates (for Sat, Sun, P/H)
- Very high Staff Discounts
- Supportive team culture
- Positive working environment
- Progression and training
Don’t pass up your dream job and apply now! Opportunities like this don’t happen every day. If you’re interested APPLY NOW! Or call Tyson on (02) 8001 1890. Let me help you get your career moving in the right direction.