Assistant Showroom Manager - Luxury Furniture
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $65,000 + super + commission
- Support + training from industry leaders
- Opportunities for career progression in a nationally recognised organisation
About the Company:
Award-winning, Australian made, Australian owned. These are just some of the ways to describe our client. They pride themselves on their position as a leader in Australian Luxury Furniture design. With a real commitment to sustainability and innovation, this organisation is able to make the impossible, possible. From very humble beginnings at the local markets, their brand has flourished into a nation-wide, recognised Luxury retailer.
About the Role:
- Assistant Showroom Manager for a convenient Annandale location
- Lead, motivate & inspire your team of sales experts
- Supporting the Manager in daily operations of the store
- Sell premium products with a hands-on approach
- Experience as an Assistant Manager/2ic role
- Proven experience selling in a retail environment
- Can do, WILL do attitude!
- Passion for superb customer service
- Seriously competitive salary: $65,000 + super + commission
- Comprehensive product training
- Family feel in an established, nation-wide organisation!
- Real opportunities for development & growth within the business
For other opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs