Assistant Boutique Manager - Bondi - Luxury
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the brand:
International luxury ready to wear/accessories, epitomizing bohemian glamour and feminine strength. With over a decade dressing the upper echelon of Europe and the US this well-loved designer is about to hit Australian shores for the first time.
About the role:
As the Assistant Boutique Manager you will support the Boutique Director in all store operations. You will lead and inspire your team to build and nurture their own VIP client databases and utilise these to drive sales. You will be involved in implementing business strategy and supporting global directives in store.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience managing teams in a luxury fashion retail environment is essential.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Experience building and nurturing VIP client databases.
- Performance management capabilities.
- Impeccable grooming and presentation standards.
- Polished and articulate communication skills.
- $60,000 + Super + Bonus
- Generous Wardrobe Allowance
- Global Career Development Opportunities
- Supportive Store Culture