Assistant Store Manager- Retail - Adelaide
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
You will be able to surprise and delight your customers every day as Assistant Manager with this unique brand. With stores accross Australia, their absolute commitment to delivering an indulgent experience to the discerning customers of Adelaide has created an amazing destination and offering.
The Assitant Manager works closely with the Store Manager to provide exceptional customer service and experience, maximise profitability, and ensure all processes and procedures are followed accurately. You will lead your own team through rostering, feedback and performance management. The ability to inspire and develop your team is essential.
This is a role for an energetic and motivated leader, its lead from the front. Strong business acumen is also needed to contribute to reporting and financial outcomes.
Skills you will contribute:
- Passionate and engaging, ability to connect with customers and team.
- Exceptional levels of customer service.
- Develop high performing teams.
- Training and Development of teams.
- Conduct regular performance feedback with the team.
- Risk and Compliance Management.
- Stock control, productivity and product feedback.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Training and support for career progression.
- Competitive Salary.
- Amazing culture where creativity is embraced and success is achieved together.
- Generous product discount.
If you feel you can bring the above along with your Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager experience from either a Hospitality or Retail environment I would love to hear from you. Apply below or contact Zeny on 0418 971 922.