Category: HR & Recruitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
So, who are we?
Established in 2001, the RWR Group is the fastest growing recruitment provider to the retail and hospitality channels. We consider ourselves to be a passionate bunch consistently driving to connect top talent to top clients. We have 17 offices across New Zealand, Australia and East Oceans. We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships and partner with clients and candidates to understand their requirements and what drives them.
As an Operations Assistant with RWR Group you will:
- Champion our processes & be the go-to for Global team support
- Assist with human resources tasks for the global recruitment team, including assisting with the preparation & on-boarding of new staff and collecting sign-offs.
- Perform a variety of other administrative or support services for the operations team and CEO's, including reporting, updating of manuals and training materials.
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of our global databases
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Be an ambassador for the RWR Group globally
- Have proven administrative experience
- Communicate exceptionally well – both verbal and written
- Be innovative and open to change (your priorities will change daily)
- A fun and dynamic working environment
- Additional leave, including Birthday Leave & Mental Health Days
- A great team culture who celebrate success
So if you are looking for a genuinely fun role and have the relevant experience then apply today.