Manager- Furniture Specialist
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
For over 50 years now, our client has been delivering Premium furniture all over the country and have become one of the largest retailers for premium interiors! Quality products and quality people are paramount to their business. They are continually striving to build their brand as one of the most trusted nation wide by incorporating rigorous testing so that each piece of furniture is able to stand the test of time.
Lead and motivate a passionate team to achieve all sales targets & KPIS. As a MIT you will be responsible for communicating with local lead clients to ensure superior customer service as well as maintaining the highest standards of visual merchandising.
- Previous experience with high-ticket sales (e.g. Luxury furniture, Jewellery, Kitchen)
- Successful team leadership experience
- Immaculate presentation & communication skills
- Physical ability to lift and move furniture
Benefits & Perks:
- $58,000 + Super + Commission + Bonus potential!
- Structured training & development prospects
- Join a motivated & passionate team in an ASX listed business
- Easily accessible location with loads of parking.
Get ready for the next step in your career, because this is it! APPLY NOW! Any questions? Call Courtney on (02) 8001 1890 for a confidential chat.