Assistant Store Manager- Luxury product
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
True passion underpins everything this retailer does and is represented in the product, service, store presentation and team culture. Operating with stores accross Australia this is a luxury product with a focus on creating a complete experience for their customers.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will use your outgoing personality to lead your retail team, providing excellence in customer service and increasing sales opportunities. You will minimise wastage and ensure displays are always full and clean. Business acumen is necessary to be able to understand sales data and contribute to initiatives for improvement. Your team will have a clear understanding of the expectations of the role and you will be able to provide them with the skills and knowledge necessary to be the best.
- 2-3 years Assistant Store Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales in a retail environment.
- Experience with luxury product.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Recruitment and Rostering.
- Team leadership.
- Visual Merchandising.
- Focus on OH&S.
- Support an Australian made product.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Supportive company culture.
- Full time- Competitive Salary.
For the opportunity to have a rewarding and unique career please apply below.