Store Manager - Castle Hill - Luxury Leathergoods
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the brand:
Iconic luxury retailer synonymous with quality and design for the discerning urban professional. With over fifty years in the market this brand has stability and notoriety in a fiercely competitive industry. Providing luxury leather goods and accessories for both Women and Men this business prides itself on their ability to remain current whilst remembering their design roots.
About the role:
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Store Manager looking for a supportive store environment to build and nurture their career in luxury retail. You will be accountable for all store operations, performance management and stock control. You will deliver luxury in store experiences for your clientele and role model standards for your team.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience managing a team of 5+ in a premium/luxury retail environment
- Experience working to structured KPI and sales targets
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience performance managing team members
- Passion for long term career growth in luxury retail
- $52,000 + Super + Bonus + Product Discounts
- Supportive store culture
- Unlimited career growth potential - Sydney based support office!
- Work/life balance
- Career stability