Store Manager - Woden
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great Career progression
- Product Allowances/ family and friends discounts
- $70k + Super + Incentives
Since the company was founded in 1932, this retailer has dominated the market place to deliver a premium product and service to help people see the world more clearly. With over 400 stores and 2,500 employees across Australia and New Zealand, the company’s goal is to make a real change in people’s lives not only for customers but for the team within this successful retailer.
About the Role
In this role you will lead a motivated and passionate team of experienced optical professionals, delivering world class customer service and identifying how you can maximise customers’ lifestyle enjoyment factor with appropriate eyewear and eye care, including sunglasses, lenses, frames and accessories.
As an effective leader you will engage and influence the team by coaching, developing and inspiring them to be their best. You will also explore ways to further advance your store’s performance and be accountable for outstanding success. Essential in delivering on this target will be ensuring corporate initiatives and standards are met in terms of visual merchandising, stock management and best practice.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a store management role with excellent leadership and people skills
- Self motivated with the ability to inspire your team and achieve great results
- Curious and willing to learn optical concepts and develop the competence in your team
- Understand budgets, P&L and KPIs
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets and other KPI's
- Act responsibly in compliance with store's operation standards
- Attractive Salary with Discounts and Incentives
- Work with unique and iconic products
- Generous product allowance
- Career progression in a successful company
- Work in a team and a great environment
- Extensive training and development programs
If you are successful Manager and looking for the right career change, click on the Apply button. Interviews are happening immediately.