To ensure that Retailworld Resourcing Australia Limited Partnership (RWR) are able to provide the best service in the most efficient manner, we require you to carefully read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
By engaging RWR to complete all or any of the functions outlined in this agreement, you the client, are showing your acceptance to the terms and conditions as set out below. RWR will source candidates for the client and fulfill all necessary requirements under the agreement and the client hereby agrees to pay the fees as outlined in the schedule.
* Rates are charged on the total package offered to the candidate. Package is described as base salary plus superannuation and any other guaranteed earnings including company vehicles, valued at $18,000 per annum. If a candidate forwarded by RWR is placed in your business within 12 months from the initial contact, standard terms and conditions will apply.
Placements: A candidate that is offered and accepts a position anywhere in the client’s organisation is considered a placement, this extends to any position even those outside of the original position listed with RWR or those that the candidate originally applied for. Should the candidate obtain employment with another company as a result of the initial client’s referral the fee structure still applies.
Reference checking and suitability: Reference checking is the responsibility of the client however where requested RWR will carry out the required reference checking. In the event of RWR conducting the required checks, the client will be responsible for satisfying itself as to the suitability of the candidate prior to engaging that candidate.
RWR will endeavour to ensure that candidates introduced to the client are suitable given the assignment brief provided by the client. However, RWR takes no responsibility for any untrue statements or misrepresentations made by the candidate or for the accuracy of information provided by the candidate or any third parties as to the suitability of the candidate.
Guarantees: RWR offer a 90 day replacement guarantee (of equal or lesser value) on all permanent placements from level 2 and up. Placements under level 1 will have a replacement guarantee of 30 days. This guarantee applies from the start date of the successful candidate on the provision that:
• There is a limit of one replacement on any one previously invoiced placement
• The terms and conditions of the original employment agreement remain unchanged as per the letter of offer or verbal agreement
• Payment for the original placement is made no more than seven days from candidate start date
• The offer of a free replacement expires if it is not completed (i.e. replacement appointed) by the client within six months of the date of the original candidate leaving
Cancellation fee: Where the position briefed to RWR by the Client is withdrawn at the Client’s request, a cancellation fee of 33% of the recruitment fee will be charged to the Client. The fee will be based upon the salary package briefed to RWR at the commencement of the assignment. The fee will only be charged where the Client has both received a shortlist of candidates from RWR and interviewed one or more of these candidates.
Remittance: The trading terms with RWR are strictly seven days from candidate start date, should this not be done it will result in guarantees not being honoured.
Privacy and confidentiality: Information supplied by RWR to the client remains the property of RWR and is issued to the client for the sole purpose of establishing the suitability of the candidate for the position. Information supplied to the client is not to be disclosed to any other parties without the permission of RWR and the candidate in question as per the National Privacy Principals Act 1988.
Extras: In order for RWR to commence working with the client this form should be read and returned to RWR. Signing below indicates that you, as a duly authorised officer of the client, have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.